Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Summer Caravan Part I

Summer in New York is a Caravan of Music. For Summer 2006, I'll update this blog entry every time I attend another smoking summer show.

Here's the first - an annual Garifuna music event, held in celebration of Mother's Day out in East NY a couple of weeks ago. I went along with photoblogger Richard Loussaint. Great vibes! My short write up is in the Black Star News.



You know that the summer in NYC is filled with amazing music. I'll update this entry anytime another inspiring show gets me out of the house and stretches my limits, the way only music can do. Please send me your links too.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to this Friday's Manjinga, a reggae, samba and afrobeat party at Sputnik that's loads of fun. Brooklyn a gwan!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich Louis said...

i always get their emails
but fridays are dead to me until stop workin on saturdays and friday nights

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home